We are registered with ICO(Information commissioner's office) and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information:
By using our website, you consent that we may collect information from you and use it according to this Privacy Policies.
By entering your information on our website you agree that we will store your personal information on our website or any other third party that is processing it on our behalf.
When you register on our website or contact us regarding any issue related our website we will collect your personal information including your name, email address, date of birth and contact number.
During the registration process, we will ask your consent to send you any promotional or content related emails in our weekly newsletters or special advertisements. We will never send you any such emails without your consent and you can always withdraw or change your consent by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also collect your information automatically through your use of services, your interactions with us and cookies (refer to detailed information about the cookies below)
With regards to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your log on information if applicable, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (ULR), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products/services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download/upload errors, length of visit, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
We will use this information to improve your online experience and our services.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we do not accept responsibility for the privacy practices of such other websites and we recommend you read the privacy statements on entering other websites before you submit personal information to those websites.
On our website you may see third-party advertisements; the third parties may collect your data through cookies and other technologies on our website.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customised information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers, which a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you.
What are Cookies?
Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. These cookies regulate how the ads appear or how the widgets and other elements function on the page.
The information we store within the cookie is encoded and restricted so only we (and our trusted third parties) are able to access this information.
If you choose to disable the cookies you will still be able to view the Website, Mobile Apps or Social Media, but you may not benefit from all the Website, Mobile Apps and Social Media features on your visits.
Though the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure; but once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. We will use your personal data for any such purposes only after your consent.
Rights of access, modification and objection:
Please contact us on email@example.com in the event that
- You have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive emails from us or our companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our email messages to you. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us we may still use your information to assist you in your search for a role or to fill a job vacancy.
- Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information stored in our database;
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information from our database.??
Access to the Information:
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request. Any request should be sent to:
Post: 109-117 Middlesex Street, London, E1 7JF.
Changes in the Policy: