Indian Movie Friend is a first ever ticketing platform for Indian Movies and south asian events, music concerts in the UK market. Indian Movie Friend is owned and operated by MoviEmsee Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under registration number 9116169 with its registered office – University House, 109-117 Middlesex St, London E1 7JF.
The following terms and conditions will apply to any visitor (“User”) and their use of our website Indian Movie Friend (“the website”) and they should read it properly before any such use.
The MoviEmsee Limited (“we”) reserves the right to change terms and conditions including but not limited to service charges and terms of services. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Moviemsee Limited will provide free to view video content on the website for online streaming (“The Service”)
We have tried our best to provide accurate information. The website, MoviEmsee Limited, the Directors and/or Employees of MoviEmsee Limited do not assume the accuracy of the information available on our website hence will not be liable for any damage caused by the information available on the website.
This agreement and each Term of use shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Indian Movie Friend Services:
Third Party Website/ Advertisers:
- Cinema/Event tickets may be purchased through the Indian Movie Friend using a credit or debit card approved by us.
- By placing an order for tickets through the Site or the Booking Line, you are making a request to book tickets for the relevant performance subject to these Ticket Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
- We will only be bound by an on-line booking through the Site once we have processed your payment and we have sent an email to you confirming your booking.
- Ticket prices relate to the screening you wish to attend, not the day or time at which you purchase your ticket. Tickets are sold at the price displayed on the Site for the relevant film and showing time. All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax.
- To make any payment by credit/debit/charge card, the User must provide the cardholder's name and email address, the card number, the card security code, the card expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and/or issue number.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are non-refundable. We will not be responsible in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong film or the wrong number of tickets). Please check that
- your selection is correct before confirming the booking as tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded at a later stage. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced.
- Seating is unallocated unless otherwise specified at the point of purchase. Where seating is allocated at the time of booking, we will endeavour to ensure that you are provided with the seat that you have booked. However, we cannot guarantee the seating allocation and shall reserve the right to make changes at our discretion.
- For all tickets purchased through the Site or the Booking Line, a fee for booking your ticket(s) remotely is payable in addition to the ticket price. This will be clearly notified to you during the booking process. The total amount payable will be displayed as the headline ticket price inclusive of the booking fee. By sending a request to book tickets, you agree to pay the booking fee in addition to the ticket price.
- The user will be notified at the time of purchase if he/she needs to present card used for booking in order to collect the cinema ticket from the relevant cinema.
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of MoviEmsee Limited or the Website and MoviEmsee Limited is not responsible for the contents, privacy policies or practices of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
MoviEmsee Limited is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. We do not guarantee any product or services provided by an advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information before undertaking any reliance on such information.
All the prices shown in the Indian Movie Friend will have additional VAT and service charges on it unless otherwise specified in the pricing structure.
Indian Movie Friend accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards and Net Banking. Other payment methods may be added from time to time.
We act as the agent to those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer") and for movie halls (Cinemas). When you purchase a ticket for an event/movie, IndianMovieFirend will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the organizer/Cinema
IndianMovieFirend sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers/Cinemas and does not control the inventory or its availability and pricing.
The transaction will be shown in the name of MoviEmsee Limited on user’s credit/debit card statement.
All transaction details, including payment card details, are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer. Further, CCL seeks to ensure that bank details are never transmitted in clear text through the Indian Movie Friend booking system.
Digital Streaming services are free to watch and there would be no payments taken from the customers to access our streaming services.
MoviEmsee limited reserves all the rights to refund the ticket price according to the condition and situation of the reason of the refund.
In the event that the ticket booked through the website is not accepted at the cinema due to any appropriate reason (double booking at the cinema) the customer will be offered full refund for his ticket price paid excluding booking charges.
Customer will be given the option to book another ticket having same ticket price at other time at same or different cinema if not accepted he will get the refund according to Moviemsee Ltd discretion.
Private Screening and Community Event:
MoviEmsee Limited does not hold any responsibility to obtain the censorship, distribution right or any other intellectual property rights for movies or other contents shown at the time of private screening or/and community event.
The organisers (organisation or group of people or person responsible for holding the private screening or community event) will have all the responsibility in the issues of censorship or intellectual property.
MoviEmsee Limited cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations or legal infringements for holding the screenings or running the content in the private screening and events.
Intellectual property rights:
All materials on the Site are protected by copyright.
Any other use of the materials on the Site (including but not limited to making such material available on any other website, online service, bulletin board or networked computer environment) is strictly prohibited.
The user accepts that MoviEmsee Limited will collect and use the personal information of the user according to privacy policies stated by the MoviEmsee Limited.
Respecting all GDPR guidelines MoviEmsee Ltd. will share its data to it's sister company GoViddo Ltd.
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.